The Village Animal Hospital is the only Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS) accredited Small Animal Hospital in East Surrey and is conveniently located in Caterham Village. As a hospital equipped with modern facilities and equipment it allows speedy diagnosis and treatment for your pet. Since August 2000 it has occupied the Sergeant’s Mess Hall in the redeveloped army barracks.
Our facilities and services include:
- Two surgical suites.
- Digital radiography (X-ray).
- Doppler ultrasound.
- In-house laboratory (blood tests, urinalysis and microscopy).
- Electrocardiography (ECG).
- Doppler blood pressure monitoring.
- Pulse oximetry and capnography (anaesthetic monitoring).
- Separate dog, cat and small furries wards (with large walk in kennels for dogs).
- Separate dog, cat and small furries waiting areas.
- 24-hour hospitalisation.
- Onsite 24-hour emergency service (run by dedicated out of hours service – Vets Now).
- Nurse clinics.
- Wide range of pet foods and products for sale.
- Pet grooming parlour.
- Ample car parking.
The Village Animal Hospital
Telephone: 01883 348483
Monday to Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 12.30pm and 2pm – 6.45pm
Saturday: 9am – 12pm and 2pm – 5pm